#YaGunnersYa ! Ozil New Terms Agreed, Ozil To Earn £200,000k-a-week With Arsenal- Reports

Arsenal’s and German international Mesut Ozil has taken to social media to reveal his joy  at helping Arsenal continue their good recent form with a 2-0 win over Basel in the Champions League on Wednesday night.

The German international helped Wenger’s men marked their first European win of the season at the Emirates Stadium thanks to goals from Theo Walcott in north London.

The England forward opened our scoring in the seventh minute when he headed home Alexis Sanchez’s cross after a bright start from the home side. He doubled our advantage with a cool finish into the bottom left corner in the 26th minute at the Emirates but we still ended up settling for a 2-0 win with the Swiss football club.

He shared a photo on his own personal Instagram account after the game and wrote,

Ozil shared the photo above on his personal Instagram account after the game and wrote: @WIN! 👌🏽 Final scoreline doesn’t reflect our performance at all. But definitely very happy about our next victory! 👍😉 #YaGunnersYa #AFCvBAS #ACE16 @uefachampionsleague @arsenal”