Medical Booked, Fee Agreed – Arsenal Seal Shock Deal For 6ft5 Celtic Forward

According to report from the Mirror, Arsene Wenger has sent scouts to watch Celtic striker Moussa Dembele who has been impressive in his form this season.

European champions Real Madrid and Bundesliga giants Bayern Munich are also believed to be on his radar, who made the move across the border this summer.

The French boss seems to be a huge admirer of his compatriot who scored two goals in Celtic 3-3 draw with Manchester City in the Champions League last week.

Earlier in the summer, the Frenchman has been linked with a move to Arsenal and north London rivals Tottenham Hotspur, however, the 21-year-old decide to sign for Brendan Rodger’s side.

He’s also revealed the reasons behind him signing for Bundesliga side and snubbed Premier League club saying,

“When you have a manager like Brendan who talks to you about the club and who convinces you to come, it’s a massive thing.

“I had a few offers but I didn’t have the same one I had with Celtic in terms of football,” he added. “I think it’s the best place for me to be.

“I signed for Celtic because it’s a massive club in Europe. I want to play in the Champions League and I think I can do this here. It would be special.

Dembele so far has bagged 12 goals in his 17 appearances which has renewed our interest in the French starlet and a move could happen for him in January.