Done Deal: Not Bellerin ! – Arsenal Complete Another £100,000-A-Week Deal

Arsenal EFL Cup goalkeeper Emiliano Martinez has signed a new long-term contract deal with Arsenal.

The goalkeeper who joined the Gunners in 2010, has now committed his future to the North London club.

The Argentinian international follows Spanish international Hector Bellerin, who recently agreed a new six-and-a-half year deal with the Gunners.

Martinez has made two appearances for Arsenal so far this season, against Nottingham Forest and Reading in the league cup.

However, he has made two appearances for us so far this season, against Nottingham Forest and Reading in the league cup. On the deal, he told Arsenal Player, “It feels amazing to be honest.

“I’ve been here six or seven years already. This opportunity to sign a new deal is a great achievement for me and my family.

“I’m very grateful and hope I can be here many, many years.”

Martinez is currently behind our No. 1 Petr Cech and the nominated Champions League keeper David Osipana in the pecking order.

Martinez has made 10 appearances in total for the first-team since his debut, including four in the Premier League.

He has had loan spells at Oxford, Sheffield Wednesday, Rotherham and Wolves.