BREAKING: Agent Give Latest Update On ISCO To Arsenal in £45million Deal

Real Madrid’s and Spanish international ISCO has reportedly put his contract talks on hold with Real Madrid, according to reports coming in Spain.

According to Spanish base news outlet Sport, it claimed the attacking wants guarantees with the reigning European champions around playing time.

And without assurances regarding his future with first-team football with Real, the Spaniard is playing it cool with the Galaticos. The news could put suitors Arsenal, Chelsea and Manchester City on alert.

Also, report coming from another European news outlet, Dario Gold, suggested earlier this month that the Premier League’s big-hitters are all serious about securing a move for the Spaniard.

It has earlier been claimed that Arsenal with the duo Premier League rivals are all keen about signing Isco whilst also claiming the clubs have contacted his agent about a potential move to England in the summer.

Despite struggling for game time at Real last season, Isco has impressed Zinedine Zidane in recent weeks.

Speaking earlier this term, Isco confirmed he’d look to leave Real if he didn’t get more game time.

He told talkSPORT: “If I’ve still only made a few appearances by the end of the season, I’ll look elsewhere.

“At 24 years of age I have to right to better myself.”

Isco joined the club from Malaga in 2013 for £25.5m. He’s made 108 appearances for Real, scoring 17 goals.