Deal & Dusted ! – Arsenal Complete [£50 million] Duo Mega Deals

A January deal is always a gamble, and singing Liverpool’s Daniel Sturridge may be one of the biggest.

The England international, who has been linked with a move to St. Mary’s Stadium, has a disaterous injury record and there have been suggestions of an attitude problem.

However, if Wenger wants a trophy this season (we all do) then he should bring the former Chelsea man in next month. He is a proven goalscorer with a real eye for goal when it matters, exactly what we need more of.

A risk worth taking.

A cheeky addition, as it’s not exactly Southampton’s deal to hijack but they will certainly be feilding plenty of calls for the Dutch defender in the coming weeks, and some of them need to be from Arsene.

The former Celtic man has arguably been the best defender in the league in 2016, showing class, composure and leadership well beyond his years.

The 25-year-old has been tipped for the top, where we need to be, so why not snatch him from all rivals.