Done ! – Arsenal New Signing Trains With Teammates Ahead of EPL Clash

Arsenal new summer signing Granit Xhaka looked in good shape as he trained with his new Arsenal teammates at the London Colney on Monday morning ahead of today’s trip to Nottingham Forest in the League Cup third round.

Our first team squad were put through their paces at training ground as they prepare for their next Premier League clash against Crystal Palace at the Emirates Stadium.

We were 1-0 winner over West Bromwich Albion in the Premier League on Monday afternoon that secured our 4th position on the Premier League table.

Here are some of the best pictures from Arsenal’s latest training session.