OFFICIAL! Medicals Ongoing-Wenger Announces Shocking Move For Star Player

Carl Jenkison has been in negotiation with Crystal Palace over his move..

In a press conference held by the defender today, when he was asked about his intended move, he replied: “Yes. As I said in the last press conference only he has to agree personal terms.

“At the moment he’s not managed to do that.”

The English man has only played one season of the Premier League for Arsenal.

He last made an appearance at the EFL Cup defeat to Southampton in November.

Palace manager Sam Allardyce recently admitted he has not given up hope on making the right-back a member of his team.

Allardyce said: “Until the chairman rings me up and says the Carl Jenkinson deal is dead, it is still ongoing for me.”