Thierry Henry Delivers His Verdict On Eden Hazard Ahead Of Chelsea v Arsenal

Thierry Henry has admitted that the way Eden Hazard dribbles is an art ahead of Chelsea’s clash against Arsenal at Stamford Bridge on Saturday night.

The Belgium international has scored nine goals and has made three assists in 22 Premier League appearances in the 2016-17 season earlier this term.

Hazard helped Chelsea ease to a 1-1 draw with Liverpool at Anfield on Tuesday night as Antonio Conte’s men picked up a valuable point in the title race.

The 26-year-old has returned to his best form in the current campaign after the winger netted 14 times in 38 games in the Premier League.

Speaking to Hazard during an interview on Sky Sports, former Arsenal striker Henry explained what he really likes about the Belgian forward.

“One thing that I like a lot about you – and I think everybody does – is the way you dribble,” Henry said. “It is, for me, an art.

“I used to do it in a different way. I used to put my shoulder down and see the reaction of the defender. When he reacted and was flat-footed that’s when I used to push the ball and pass him. I wanted him out the picture and the first defender that might stop the cross to come and meet me so my striker was alone.

“That was always my thing, but when I see you most of the time you like to go on the inside. Why?”

Chelsea are nine points clear of Arsenal and Tottenham Hotspur in the Premier League title race with 15 games to play.

Hazard and his Blues team-mates will take on Arsenal at Stamford Bridge in the Premier League on Saturday afternoon.