Done Deal! Star to sign three year deal as he agree term with Arsenal

Arsenal are hot on the trail of Jean Michael Seri according to Nice president Jean-Pierre Rivere. The midfielder has also gotten the attention of Barcelona, Paris Saint-Germain and Tottenham Hotspur.

The 25-year-old was an integral part of the Ligue 1 club as they challenged for the title glory. Seri, who took charge of the central park, appeared 39 times for Nice across all competition picking up seven goals and nine assists along the line.

The Ivorian midfielder performance in the just concluded season got him attention from lots of club across Europe and according to the Guardian, Arsenal and North London rivals have the midfielder on their radar. The players agent was spotted in London earlier in the year to unofficially meet with the two clubs

Seri would not mind leaving Nice in the summer but saidsaid he can only leave if he is guaranteed of first team play where he is going.

“There are a lot of clubs that follow me. But there is nothing done,” Seri said, as quoted by the Sun. “If I leave, it will be to join a club where there is a real desire to play football as in Nice.”

“And I’m not going to be on the bench, I’m leaving only if I know I’m going to play,” he added.