Fall from grace! Arsenal ace completes move to a relegated team, medical already done

Arsenal youngster Krystian Bielik just revealed he is moving to Norwich City on loan ahead of next season.

The 19-year-old has only been given first team opportunity twice since arriving at the north London club in January 2015, and spent the second half of last season on loan at Birmingham City.

He made 10 appearances for the Championship club as they fought against relegation, but could be moving to the second tier with Norwich this summer.

The Polish youngster told Polish news media Laczynaspitka that he just recently negotiated a loan move to Carrow Road, and that they were almost done with the discussion.

When asked about his long-term future, he said: “I will probably be in Norwich City, on another loan, the talks are close to being finalised.

“I’m sure I will go back to Arsenal, I’ll be in the first-team and get a chance in the Premier League.”

A versatile player, Bielik moved to the Emirates Stadium as a defensive midfielder, but there was too many players vying for a spot in the first team.

Therefore, enduring another loan spell for Bielik seemed necessary ahead of the 2017-18 season, with a number of English clubs believed to be waiting in the wings for a potential transfer.

ESPN FC recently reported that Norwich were just one of the three Championship clubs targeting the player for a loan move this summer, with Derby County and Nottingham also showing interest.

Bielik’s contract with Arsenal is still till the summer of 2020, but it appears as though the club will allow him to continue his development on loan once more before assessing whether he is good enough to debut in the Premier League .

His two previous first team appearances for the Gunners were in the EFL Cup.