Spotted ! Rafinha Lands In Emirates

Arsenal have been offered the chance to sign Barcelona star Rafinha.

That’s as per Sky Sports who believes the midfielder could be available if the Gunners make an offer in excess of £27 million.

The 24-year-old Brazilian has had little time on the pitch at the Nou Camp and could be saying his goodbyes this summer.

Speaking last month, Rafinha said to Spanish daily Marca: “My future is open to all possibilities and is in the hands of God.

“I am a Barcelona player and the most important thing is to recover from my injury, then we will see what will happen.

“What I can say is that there are no certainties, and that everything is open.”

Although he avoided mentioning Arsenal, Marca say Rafinha desires to move to the North London club.

The Olympic gold medalist, who has two caps for Brazil, believes he could be of great help to the Gunners.

Rafinha made his first team debut at Camp Nou in 2011 after three impressive seasons in their B team.

He has since racked up 73 appearances for Barca’s senior side, bagging 11 goals.

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has only made two additions to his squad this summer.

Alexandre Lacazette was brought in for a club record £52m fee from Lyon.

Wenger also snapped up Sead Kolasinac on a free transfer from Schalke.