Confirmed ! Goal Sensation Reveals He Has Signed Extension

Olivier Giroud gave Arsenal fans an insight into his future during his goal celebration against Benfica at the Emirates Cup on Saturday afternoon.

The 30-year-old striker has found the net 98 times in 226 appearances for the Gunners since he moved to the North London club back in 2012 but has been mentioned in line with a potential move away from the club ahead of the 2017-18 season.

Both Everton and Marseille have indicated a keen interest in Giroud in recent weeks and the Frenchman even hinted leave after the squad left foe their Australian tour.

However, Giroud netted a brilliant goal in Arsenal’s opening Emirates Cup clash and several fans spotted him patting the club crest passionately during his celebration.

Last month, Giroud admitted: ‘I’m here in pre-season, I wanted to travel. Some people asked me if I am going to travel or not and of course, I am Arsenal player and for the moment I am here so I just want to prepare well for the season and we will see later.

‘But it is true that I really enjoyed my five years with Arsenal. I’m still an Arsenal player for the moment so I try to be professional. No matter what happens, I did my job on the pitch.

‘It’s been five years that I’ve been here. It could be my sixth one. I had an amazing welcome from the fans and from the club and it has been five amazing years for me.

‘I won’t forget it, no matter what happens. We will see about my future but I am still an Arsenal player for the moment.’