Deal Confirmed + Photo Proof – Arsenal Complete Deal For Star Winger

Arsenal winger Katie McCabe has moved to Glasgow City in a season long loan deal. The lack of enough playing time in the Spring Series and competition for a spot in the team meant she had to take her skills elsewhere.

She will be participating in the Champions League with City and will not find it difficult to settle with many close friends and acquaintances playing for the club and rivals

McCabe said on the move: “I’m really excited to be joining Glasgow City on a loan move. It’s a great opportunity for me to work with such a successful women’s club and one with a great history.

“I’m really looking forward to the rest of the season and I can’t wait to help the team try and win even more trophies.”

Glasgow City Head Coach Scott Booth revealed the club had been observing McCabe for quite sometime now and were to see what she could do in the remaining months of the season.

Arsenal manager Pedro Losa carries on cutting the side’s attacking options, something that makes sense following the arrival of Lisa Evans and Anna Miedema.

The squad now looks a bit light in defense and in midfield, meaning youngsters from the development team – such as Taylor Hinds – might get a chance to break into the limelight.