Breaking ! Sanchez And Ozil Signs New Deal

Former Arsenal defender Martin Keown has expressed his thoughts on the uncertainty of the futures of Mesut Ozil and Alexis Sanchez at the club.

There have been rumors of the duo leaving the Emirates Stadium this summer after having entered the final year of the contract.

Sanchez in particular, is yet to play for the Gunners this season after being strongly linked with a move to either Paris Saint-Germain or Manchester City.

And speaking on the future of the Gunners’ prized assets, Keown suggested that the duo are now likely to leave Arsenal soon.

“If they can get £50m for him, they would have taken it, would’t they?” Keown said

“I don’t believe they’ve had that kind of offer, he [Sanchez] has one year left, and can Arsenal afford him anyway?

“There’s talk of £15m a season in wages, that’s £60m. I think Arsene Wenger thinks, ‘I’ve got him now, I’ve got him almost on the cheap, he’s done really well for me, let’s keep him for one more year – that’s 50 per cent of my time I’m going to be the manager of Arsenal.

“Ozil, as well, he’s another one. He’s seemed to have sort of paled into the background a little bit now.

“I think both players are heading for the exit door, and they’ll do it when Wenger decides not when they decide.”