Lewandowski wants to play WITH Aubameyang at Arsenal before moving to MLS

The Poland international had been linked with Premier League sides Chelsea and Manchester United as well as La Liga giants Real Madrid.

Speaking to Polish media outlet Sportowe Fakty.

He said: “I have received several [offers] from different clubs and I have spoken openly. I knew, regardless of the offer, that the club’s response would always be no. I did not like some things between me and Bayern, I had to clear it up first. Now I’m fine here and I can not speak of disappointment because I’m in one of the biggest clubs in the world.” (Sky Sports)