Unai Emery speaks More on Mesut Ozil & Torreira performance after Monday game

Arsenal playmaker Mesut Ozil put on a man of the match display as Arsenal beat Leicester City 3-1 on Monday evening.

After the game, manager Unai Emery challenged Ozil to show that kind of form in every game he plays.

“I think he [Ozil] can play every match with this commitment and with this quality”

When speaking about Ozil’s display vs Leicester, Emery stated: “Yeah, it’s very important [to be a leader] in this situation. But we have in the team a lot of players with this capacity.

“I think he [Ozil] can play every match with this commitment and with this quality, [whether he is] captain or not captain.”

Ozil would take to Twitter to brand Arsenal’s football vs Leicester City as ‘sexy’, to which Emery agreed, stating:
“Yeah, for Mesut, today was a very good performance, and a very good victory together. And also we are going to push and demand for ourselves and for him also, this regularly.”