Confirmed lineups: Arsenal vs Everton

Arsenal host Eveton in one of the most-anticipated matches of the Premier League weekend, with both sides needing a win if either of us are to finish in the top four this season.

We’re still in the running despite being in the bottom half of the table as we’re still within 10 points of Chelsea in fourth, with this being our game in hand.

The Gunners are coming back from a trip to Greece in the Europa League on Thursday night, with Everton had the week off. We host Olympiacos in the second leg this Thursday night too.

The two lineups for today’s game are as followed:

Arsenal

Bernd Leno; Hector Bellerin, Shkodran Mustafi, David Luiz, Sead Kolasinac; Dani Ceballos, Granit Xhaka; Nicolas Pepe, Mesut Ozil, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang; Eddie Nketiah

Substitutes: Emi Martinez, Sokratis Papastathopoulous, Lucas Torreira, Matteo Guendouzi, Bukayo Saka, Reiss Nelson, Alexandre Lacazette

Thursday night’s hero, Alexandre Lacazette, is given a rest this afternoon as he is named among the substitutes. Youngster Eddie Nketiah gets another start up front.

Sead Kolasinac is in at left-back whilst Dani Ceballos will partner Granit Xhaka in front of the back four. Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang out on the left wing, with Mesut Ozil in the number 10 role and Nicolas Pepe out on the right.

Everton

Jordan Pickford; Djibril Sidibe, Yerry Mina, Mason Holgate, Leighton Baines; Morgan Schneiderlin, Fabian Delph; Richarlison, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Alex Iwobi; Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Substitutes: Maarten Stekelenburg, Michael Keane, Seamus Coleman, Andre Gomes, Tom Davies, Bernard, Moise Kean

Former Gooner Alex Iwobi has been named in the Everton starting XI by Carlo Ancelotti but there is no place in the squad for Theo Walcott.

Dominic Calvert-Lewin has been in fine form under the Italian coach and starts up front once again, with Moise Kean only among the substitutes once again. Calvert-Lewin will be supplied by Iwobi, Richarlison and Gylfi Sigurdsson.