Video goals: Arsenal 3-2 Everton

Arsenal came from behind to pick up a valuable three points at home to Everton on Sunday.

Dominic Calvert-Lewin took advantage of Sead Kolasinac playing the visitors onside, to give Everton the lead inside 60 seconds.

Thursday night’s hero, Alexandre Lacazette, was among the substitutes, which gave youngster Eddie Nketiah another start today. The striker repaid Mikel Arteta by showing off some excellent technique to produce our equaliser on 27 minutes.

Five minutes later, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang picked up an excellent pass from David Luiz to give us the lead.

However, we failed to hang on until the break as Richarlison equalised four minutes into first half stoppage time.

Aubameyang’s second goal came inside the opening minute of the restart. Bernd Leno produced some fine saves in the second half as we held onto the win. These three points move us about the Toffees, into ninth, and seven points outside of the top four.

Watch the goals from Arsenal 3-2 Everton here: