Confirmed lineups: Arsenal vs West Ham

Arsenal are set to host West Ham United in the final Premier League game of Saturday.

Victory would see us end the day top of the league, whilst West Ham were beaten 0-2 at home by Newcastle United on opening weekend.

Mikel Arteta has a largely healthy squad to pick from though David Luiz is only fit to take his place on the bench tonight.

The two teams are confirmed as:

Arsenal

Bernd Leno; Rob Holding, Gabriel, Kieran Tierney; Hector Bellerin, Dani Ceballos, Granit Xhaka, Bukayo Saka; Willian, Alexandre Lacazette, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Substitutes: Matt Macey, David Luiz, Sead Kolasinac, Ainsley Maitland-Niles, Mohamed Elneny, Nicolas Pepe, Eddie Nketiah

Dani Ceballos replaces Mohamed Elneny to partner Granit Xhaka in central midfield. The Spaniard will offer a more attacking role than last week’s starter to Xhaka will need to remain more disciplined in holding his position.

The other change from last weekend’s 3-0 win at Fulham sees Bukayo Saka come in for Ainsley Maitland-Niles as our squad gets closer to fully match fit.

West Ham United

Lukasz Fabianski; Ryan Fredericks, Issa Diop, Angelo Ogbonna, Aaron Cresswell, Arthur Masuaku; Jarrod Bowen, Tomas Soucek, Declan Rice, Pablo Fornals; Michail Antonio

Substitutes: Darron Randolph, Fabian Balbuena, Ben Johnson, Felipe Anderson, Andriy Yarmolenko, Mauel Lanzini, Sebastien Haller

David Moyes is starting two left-backs in what I think will be a 5-4-1 with Pablo Fornals on the left-hand side of midfield and Michail Antonio up front. Their manager has named a very attacking bench.

We have every reason to expect Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang to get the better of right-back Ryan Fredericks tonight as he looks to add to his goal tally to start the new season.

Arsenal are 1.65 favourites to win this game, and like Arsenal Banter, the experts at

Football predictions and Wett Tipps agree with us.