Tierney injured in warm-up, change to starting XI

Kieran Tierney has suffered a hip injury in the pre-match warm-up ahead of tonight’s game versus West Ham United at the Emirates.

As a result, Sead Kolasnic comes in for the Scotland international. We had been expecting to play a 3-4-3 with Tierney in the starting lineup and I wouldn’t expect this to change with Kolasinac having experience as a central defender.

With Hector Bellerin starting, Mikel Arteta does have the option to revert to a back four, with the Bosnia & Herzegovina international set to come up against Jarrod Bowen and Ryan Fredericks. He’ll receive a lot of help from Bukayo Saka when we’re defending.

Sead Kolasinac’s promotion from the bench to the starting lineup sees Joe Willock added among the substitutes.

The late change won’t be ideal to our defence, particularly with how well Kieran Tierney has played in 2020, but this is a game we should dictate and score a couple of goals as West Ham were poor in their home defeat by Newcastle United last weekend.

Three points would see us end Saturday top of the Premier League. Kick off is 10 minutes away.