[Video Goals] Arsenal 2-1 West Ham

Arsenal made it two wins from two to end Saturday top of the Premier League table.

Eddie Nketiah scored a late winner at home to West Ham United after a below par performance from Mikel Arteta’s side.

We took the lead on 25 minutes through Alexandre Lacazette’s powerful header into the top corner from seven yards out, connecting with Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang’s dinked cross from the left. It had been our only shot on target in the first half.

Gabriel was fortunate not to concede a penalty for a handball before half-time based on the one Manchester United had conceded in their defeat to Crystal Palace earlier in the day. VAR had a looked and waved it off.

However, David Moyes’ side found an equaliser in the final minute of the first half when Michail Antonio poked home Ryan Fredericks’ low cross from inside the six-yard box. Kieran Tierney had been injured in the warm up so Sead Kolasinac had been our starting left-back today.

Gabriel made a phenomenal block to deny Antonio hi second early in the second half, whilst Tomas Soucek headed against the bar for the visitors.

We took the game to West Ham in the final 20 minutes and got our winner with five minutes to go as Dani Ceballos set up a tap in for Eddie Nketiah.

Watch the highlights from Arsenal 2-1 West Ham United here: