[Video Goals] Liverpool 3-1 Arsenal

Arsenal let a 1-0 lead slip at Anfield on Monday night to lose 3-1 away to the defending Premier League champions.

Alexandre Lacazette had given us the lead on 25 minutes following a howler from Andy Robertson.

However, we were behind within 10 minutes. Mohamed Salah got beyond Kieran Tierney too easily and Bernd Leno failed to deal with his tame effort, parrying the ball to Sadio Mane to tap home from on the goalline.

Andy Robertson was then gifted time and space to make amends for our opener when Trent Alexander-Arnold’s cross fell to him at the back post. The Liverpool left-back was able to miscontrol the ball and still get onto it to poke past Bernd Leno before our defence reacted.

Lacazette missed a one-on-one midway through the second half by firing straight at Alisson after a well-weighted through ball from substitute Dani Ceballos.

Our misery was complete four minutes from time when David Luiz headed the ball straight to substitute Diogo Jota to fire in Liverpool’s third from 18 yards.

After a promising start to the season, we need to pick our heads up for our trip to Anfield int he EFL Cup on Thursday, but most importantly, pick up three points at home to struggling Sheffield United on Sunday.

Watch the highlights from Liverpool 3-1 Arsenal here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZKbW8L3O-8