Arsenal’s Europa League opponents confirmed

The draw for the 2020-21 UEFA Europa League group stage has taken place today.

Arsenal were one of 12 teams in pot one and are among the favourites to go all the way prior to the start of the tournament.

Mikel Arteta’s side have been drawn in Group B to face Rapid Vienna (Austria), Molde (Norway) and Dundalk (Ireland).

We will be expected to breeze the group having been drawn up against three sides from weak leagues, according to the UEFA coefficient.

This will allow Arteta to greatly rotate his side, similar to the one played at Anfield in our EFL Cup victory over the Premier League champions on Thursday night.

Although qualifying for this season’s group stage took place over one leg, the rest of the competition remains the same as usual, with home and away fixtures against each team in the group.