Confirmed lineups: Arsenal vs Man Utd

Arsenal are at Old Trafford on Sunday afternoon as we look for three points that would move us back into the top half.

Manchester United are coming off a 5-0 thrashing of RB Leipzig in the Champions League on Wednesday night, whilst we were able to rest our stars the following night in beating Dundalk 3-0 in the Europa League.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s side have won just two of their first six Premier League matches this season and start today’s game down in 15th.

The two teams have been confirmed as:

Arsenal

Bernd Leno; Rob Holding, Gabriel, Kieran Tierney; Hector Bellerin, Mohamed Elneny, Thomas Partey, Bukayo Saka; Willian, Alexandre Lacazette, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Substitutes: Alex Runarsson, Shkodran Mustafi, Ainsley Maitland-Niles, Granit Xhaka, Dani Ceballos, Nicolas Pepe, Eddie Nketiah

Mikel Arteta continues with his 3-4-3 formation that sees Kieran Tierney get forward from the left centre-back role. Rob Holding continues on the right with David Luiz absent.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang hasn’t scored in his last four games and starts down the left of the front three with Alexandre Lacazette going up against Harry Maguire in the middle.

Thomas Partey is partnered by Mohamed Elneny in the middle of the pitch whilst the boss has Dani Ceballos, Nicolas Pepe and Eddie Nketiah to call upon as attacking options on the bench.

Manchester United

David de Gea; Aaron Wan-Bissaka, Victor Lindelof, Harry Maguire, Luke Shaw; Scott McTominay, Fred, Paul Pogba, Bruno Fernandes; Mason Greenwood, Marcus Rashford

Substitutes: Dean Henderson, Brandon Williams, Axel Tuanzebe, Nemanja Matic, Donny van de Beek, Juan Mata, Edinson Cavani

Manchester United look to be playing a 4-4-2 diamond formation with Bruno Fernandes at the point of it and Paul Pogba on the left-hand side of central midfield.

Anthony Martial is suspended so Mason Greenwood supports Marcus Rashford in attack.

Defensively we should look to get at Harry Maguire in particular, though the Red Devils have actually kept clean sheets against Chelsea and RB Leipzig in their last two outings.